A Healthy & Quick Recipe for Weight Loss – only 350 calories
• ½ Kg. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/2 tsp pepper
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 1/2 onion, diced
• 3 tbsp butter
• Juice of 1 lemon
• 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
• 1 cup chicken broth
• 5-6 thyme sprigs
• Season both sides of the chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
• Set the Instant pot to sauté. Once warm, add the olive oil and the chicken thighs.
• Cook the chicken thighs on each side for 3 minutes. Remove to a plate.
• Melt the butter and add the minced garlic and the diced onion.
• Add in the lemon juice and mix to combine. Place the chicken thighs in the Instant Pot and sprinkle the Italian seasoning on the tops. Pour in the chicken broth, then place the thyme sprigs on the chicken.
• Close the lid and make sure the seal is secure. Set the time on manual (Pressure Cook) for 7 minutes. Let the Instant Pot come to pressure, then let it cook.
• Once the timer goes off, leave the chicken in the Instant Pot for 2 to 3 minutes before releasing the pressure. Release the seal, then carefully take the lid off. Serve with one of these tasty side dishes for chicken