Always wanted to eat oysters? Are you squeamish about eating raw oysters? This is a great and very easy dish to prepare. We suggest half a dozen oysters as a starter for 2, naturally you can increase the quantity as required for a first or second course.
INGREDIENTS (SERVES 2)
• 6 oysters
• 1 dessert spoon of double cream per oyster
• Freshly grated Parmesan
• Freshly ground black pepper
• Empty the juice from the oysters.
• Spoon over the double cream to cover, grind over a little black pepper, then sprinkle with grated Parmesan.
• Put under a hot grill for about 2 minutes or until the Parmesan is golden brown.
• Serve immediately.