THE EDITOR NOTICE BOARD Article
Phase 1 of the de-escalation
What now is permittedÂ…
- Meetings of up to ten people inside and outside the home but keeping the distance of two meters and respecting hygiene regarding hand washing and masks etiquette
- Use of a car with up to nine seats by residents of the same home.
- Opening of terraces at 50% of their capacity. But with a minimum distance of two meters between the tables for groups not to exceed ten people. The tables must be disinfected between client and the other.
- Opening of shops of less than 400 square meters without an appointment keeping to a maximum capacity of 30%, while maintain the minimum 2 metres safety distance between clients. Preference must be given to the elderly and the premises must be disinfected twice a day.
- Funerals limited to family members in public or private facilities: fifteen people outdoors or ten indoors.
- Open-air markets on public roads with limitation to 25% of the usual positions and maximum influx of a third of the capacity
- The places of worship can open, although only up to a third of their capacity will be allowed.
- The educational centres& universities can open for disinfection, conditioning and the administrative and preparatory work of teachers and auxiliary personnel.
- Scientificor innovative seminars and conferences may be held, respecting social distance of more than 2 meters and less than 30 attendees.
- Opening of librariesf r loan and reading with limited capacity.
- Museums (visits only, not cultural activities) with 1/3 capacity with control of crowds in rooms.
- Outdoor sports facilities without public (only for practicing sports in which there is no contact: athletics, tennis). Individual sports activities by appointment in sports centres that do not involve physical contact or the use of changing rooms.
- Hotels but excluding common areas.
Other related businesses